Question 1: What isn't covered by the warranty?
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 3 months ago
- Non-quality-related issues(after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
Question 2: What does the warranty begin?
- It begins the day you place your order
Question 3: How do I claim the warranty?
- Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
- If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product's support page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Question 4: What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An order number for a purchase made through Betheaces.
Question 5: How to contact us?
- Please contact us at email: email@example.com, we will help you solve your problems as soon as possible.
Betheaces FAQs will be updated if there are new questions! you are always welcome to give us suggestions. Thank you in advance!